Sunday, May 17, 2009

Work Rollercoaster

Yes, this is going to be a post in English. Sorry.
There is no other way to talk about my weekend. I'd have to think for too long to be able to write about what work was over the past couple days. In English, it comes easily...
Oh well...
So, lately, everything is going much better at StEphanies on Newbury. (The weather is getting warmer, the turists are coming to the city, my seniority is higher, the restaurant is busier...)
Everything should be a good reason for a good Saturday-extension... But NO, this Saturday, everything just became ANYTHING. Yes, I was outside, but it was cold. Yes, I was in a good section, but I only waited on A**holes. Yes, the restaurant was busy, but my tips were shitty. Believe it or not, I only made one half of what I was supposed to have made. Really stressful day, but, again, whatever.
Today, on the other hand, besides the fact that our Sunday in time changed to 8:30 am, I had a blast!
Working with my friend Anna, just makes me really happy. Since the moment she picks me up in the morning til being dropped off in the evening I, non stop, laugh. And, only God knows, how much I need to laugh to shake the stress away. It worked today! Great day! Great tips! Great money. Alll that followed for a quick bite with a delicious coffee and more laughs.

Happy to be alive. Happy to feel alive.

Ps. I can't wait for this week to be over!!! Its my last week babysitting and, I am, finally, going to have some time off, after 4 weeks.
Cape with my love??? Who knows?

De, I -LO-VE - YOU!

No comments: